Hair loss is the most common disorder among men and women. There is a balance in the hair growth and falling of hair. Any problem in the body system can disturb this balance causing more of hair loss and finally baldness.
Causes of Hair Loss
The main cause of hair loss is the deficiency of nutrition specially of folic acid. Other main factors are following:
Home Remedy For Hair Falling And Loss
- Mash beetroot leaves with henna paste and apply on the head to prevent hair loss.
- Take a handful of Neem leaves and boil them in 4 cups water. After cooling and filtering, use the mixture for rinsing the hairs. Good Home Remedy for Hair Loss
- Apply fenugreek (Also known as Methi) seeds, ground with some water and prepare the paste, and apply it on the head. Allow to soak at least for 40 minutes before washing. Use every second morning for at least a month.
- Take some fresh Amla juice and mix it with equal amount of lime juice. Use this mixture as a shampoo improve hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Daily use of coconut oil mixed with lime Juice or lime water on the hair prevents hair loss.
- Prepare a mixture of Aloe Vera with herbal powder Triphala and apply it to the hair for a period of 3 to 6 months. It will result in long new hair.
- One cup of lettuce and spinach juice taken daily is a good baldness treatment.
- Apply the green coriander leaves juice onto the head is also beneficial. A good Home Remedy for Hair Loss.
- Ground seed of lime and black pepper into a fine paste. Apply it to the hair is an effective remedy to prevent and control hair loss.
- Mix equal quantities of dried curry leaves (Curry patta), lime peel (Nimbu ka chilka), Shikakai, fenugreek seeds (Methi daana) & green gram (Moong saboot) and grind them finely. Store and use as a substitute for soap or shampoo.
Dadi Ma Ki Hair Massage Remedies
- Apply a little almond oil (Also known as Badam ka tel) on scalp frequently and massage is very good hair loss treatment.
- Another effective method hair loss remedy is the application of coconut milk all over the scalp
- Regular use of castor oil as hair oil and a bit massage is one of the effective home remedies for hair loss.
Updated on 20th March As per Saraswathi, a regular visitor of our site, request.
South Indian Tip: In south India, people do practice wash their hair in one cup of coconut milk twice or thrice a week. And as per research it proved that such people do have long and healthy hair with out using any medical treatment. And this is pretty natural and home made remedy for hair loss and to grow long and healthy hairs.
If you want regular updates from dadiMaaKeNuskhe you can Subscribe to feeds. You can also follow us on Twitter.
Image Credit – http://www.EasyVectors.com