Natural Home Remedies To Grow Long And Strong Hair
- Mix some green curry leaves and grated Amla. Heat some coconut oil in heavy based vessel, and add the previous mixture into that oil. Leave this mixture for at least ten minutes (10) and switch off the stove. Filter the ended mixture and apply it regularly on Hair for some months. It is very useful and tested south Indian natural home remedy.
- As per Dadi maa do conditioning your hair with henna, or with mehendi is a very effective way to add strength to your hair which end up in long and strong hair.
- How to prepare: prepare a conditioner with a cup of henna powder, the yolk of one egg and enough coconut milk to get a paste-like consistency. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it for about four hours. If you have had short hair for a very long time, then it is possible that it may take a bit longer for your hair to grow out. But this is definitely a good natural home remedy.
Dadi Maa (granny) Ki Special Homemade Remedy For Hair Growth -
Onion juice is an excellent way to maintain the health of your hair. You can apply Onion juice to the scalp. This natural home remedy will also encourage new hair growth.
Oils and Massage On Hair To Grow Them Long And Beautiful
- Hot oil massages improve the circulation of blood in the scalp and make your hair grow faster. Coconut oil should be applied to the hair for at least an hour so that it is absorbed properly and then washed off. Castor oil can also be used.
At least twice a week, follow the routine of applying warm olive oil to your hair and scalp. Leave this on overnight and wash it off the next morning. But before you wash it off, you must apply hot water fomentation to your scalp. Take a towel and dip it is very hot water. Squeeze out and wrap this around your head. Leave it till it cools a bit. You would need to repeat this procedure at least four to five times to see positive results. This will open the pores of your scalp and make the oil go down to the roots, where it will feed the hair shaft, thus making it healthier and thicker.
- A weekly massage of the scalp with warm lavender oil at night will encourage your hair to grow easily and well. You may wash this off the next morning with a mild shampoo.
General Daily Tips And Routine For Long Hair
- Drink plenty of water and sleep for 8 - 9 hours a day, since hair grows when a person is resting. Exercising daily will also improve the blood circulation and help your hair grow quickly. Hair grows faster when there is less stress.
- Trim your hair often, at least once in 5-6 weeks, so that split ends and dry hair are removed. Hair stops growing at the split ends.
- Buy a wooden brush and use only this to brush out your hair. Make it a point to brush your hair at least thrice a day, this will improve circulation in your scalp and encourage good hair growth.
Make it a point to deep condition your hair once a week. A suitable conditioner would be a whole egg, whipped and applied to your hair and scalp and left on for about 25 minutes.
- Try to use wide-tooth combs that will not pull unnecessarily at your hair. You should also make it a point to not comb your hair at all when it is wet. This will always lead to more breakage. Wait for it to dry out and then work out the knots from it gently.
Nutrition, Diets and Vitamins For Hair Growth
- Nutrition's are the major factors deciding the health and growth of hair.
- Amino acids and B complex vitamins are among the primary nutrients required by hair.
- Proteins constitute the major part of in the composition of hair. Therefore, the first thing that you should do is increase your consumption of proteins.
- They are present in ample proportions in the foods as fish, beans yogurt and beans.
- It has been found that the proteins, which are obtained from yeast, wheat germ, calves liver, are the best for hair.
- Vitamins are also very important for maintenance of the health and growth of hair.
- Vitamin B complex group (beta-carotene, b-6, Inositol folic acid biotin etc ) are among the important ones. On top of it, minerals as magnesium, zinc are crucial for hair growth.
- You can consume the green leafy as well as yellow colored vegetables and fruits.
- Different oils and lotions that provide nutrients to hair are available commercially for your use.