High blood pressure (hypertension) is a quiet killer disease in the modern era. For the body a fixed level of blood pressure is required to keep circulating the blood but some times this pressure becomes high which caused the high blood pressure.
There are many causes for the High Blood Pressure such as Obesity, Tension, Hormonal changes, More intake of sodium etc..
Natural Home Remedies For High Blood Pressure
- Restrict salt intake in food and drink plenty of fluids specially water. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily is very useful home remedy for high blood pressure.
- Mix 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon ginger (adrak) juice, 1 teaspoon cumin (jeera) powder. Have twice a day will be very good for high BP.
- Consumption of natural diuretics like coconut water, butter milk, coriander (dhania) juice (make from green coriander in the same way as curry leaves juice) is very beneficial to prevent High Blood Pressure.
- Drink coriander (dhania) juice made from fresh dhania (same way as curry leaves juices) 3 times a day. If this is not effective, start having fenugreek (methi) juice instead (made from fresh methi) and if this is also not effective, move to curry leaves juice. Drink each juice for 10-12 days at least before you decide. If it is not working and then move to the next one.
Dadi Ma Ke Special Nuskhe
- Drink curry leaves (curry patta) juice initially 3 times a day (1 glassful) for 1-2 months and then reduce to only once in the morning. Have it on empty stomach. For taking out juice: fill your mixy with washed curry leaves, add ½ - 3/4 glass water. Churn well and sieve. Add ½ - 1 lemon juice and drink fresh.
- Have single pod garlic (lasan), one pod first thing every morning or if this is not available, have 1-2 cloves of ordinary garlic (lasan). If you get discomfort with having garlic first thing in the morning, have 2 cloves twice a day - swallow with water any time or with meals.
Garlic is very useful in many disease and readily available at home
Foods and Diets in High Blood Pressure
- Go on an apple diet for a few days. It has a diuretic effect and thus brings down the high blood pressure.
- Fruits such as mausami, orange, peaches (aaru), plum (aloo bukhara), watermelon (tarbooz) are also beneficial.
Seasonal fruits are always beneficial and keep away from any disease
- Having rice, particularly brown rice as the main staple food is very beneficial. As rice has very low sodium content and low cholesterol, it is a perfect diet for those who have been advised to have low salt diets.
It is very good to use the above home remedies to bring down the high BP. But we would prefer to having rest, good relaxation and proper sleep as well. A very good sleep is very much effective in keeping high blood pressure under control.